Sunday, January 14, 2018

Alarm?? Why?

I had a weird moment of confusion this morning.
Because my alarm went off.
Waking me up.
And I literally was like "Why is my alarm going off? I don't work today!"

It took me longer than it should have to realize that the alarm was going off so that I could get up and get ready to go to church. lol. *shakes head* 

That's one downside to early morning church and/or early morning work. 
My ability to sleep in is drastically cut down to like...one day.
And there are times where I just....really want more than one day to sleep in. lol.

Though what is amusing about alarms today;
Is that when I got home from church and went and crashed for a bit.
-because I needed more sleep-
I'd set an alarm as well to wake me up after a certain time period.
(Though I already knew I was going to ignore it.) 
And when it went off, I did ignore it. 
I pressed snooze to give myself 10 more minutes. 

Only...i think the second time I did that, I hit "off."
So I wasn't expecting my phone to go off again.
Only it did.
Which I was like....why?
So when I cracked open my eyes and glanced at my phone to turn off my alarm.
I discovered it wasn't my alarm.
It was a phone call. 
O.O 
Huh?
lol. 
Yah, was kinda surprised and had to click from 'sleepy' to 'i'm totally awake' gear pretty quickly. (pretty sure I did not manage that.) 
So that I could get up and let my family in, as they were calling to say that they were standing at the front door, waiting to come inside. ^^;;
Heh. Oops.
But yay for visits!
lol and waking up to my 'alarms'. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment