Friday, January 26, 2018

More Coordinated Than I Thought

Did you ever have those moments where you're like "Let's try this with the other hand?!" 
Like if you're bowling, or shooting basketballs, or throwing something.
do you ever just switch hands to see if the nondominate one could do better?

Usually it can't right? Because you don't ever use that hand, so it doesn't really have the hand/eye coordination experience to be able to accurately hit the target you're aiming for.

Well...
Tonight, I was doing that skeeball thing. 
Where you roll a ball up a ramp and it goes flying up to try and get into various holes of different numbers so that you can score different sets of points.

And I played one round with my left hand (as I'm a lefty) 
And got like 11 tickets out of it. 
But after I was done, I was like. "Well, why not play again and try the opposite hand?!" 
So I did.

And surprisingly....my right hand got the better score. O.o I got 13 tickets.

Which is like...so weird.
Because it's my right hand lol. 
I don't use that hand as much as my left.

So the fact that it ended up being slightly better was just...so crazy lol. 

And either my right hand is hiding skills I didn't know I've been developing....

Or maybe the game is just set up so that it's naturally easier for right handed people to do better than left handed. lol. The ramp favors the rightys. ;) 

who knows.
Just kinda an interesting experience that my right hand did better than the left. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment