Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Eclipse

So it was the Super Blue Moon Eclipse this morning. 

Which would have been really cool!
As I would have already been up and awake as the Eclipse reached totality, since I had to get ready for work and such at that same time. 

Only...
*exhales*
It was cloudy here. 

So when I braved the chilly air to look outside.
All I could see was a red haze where the moon should have been.
I couldn't see the moon at all, due to the clouds.

Which...well...was rather disappointing.

But not much I could do about it.
Beyond gazing wistfully at the sky thinking. "There's an eclipse happening right now." lol.

Still.
From the pictures I've seen around the interwebs...It was a pretty cool sight to behold. :)  

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment