Saturday, January 13, 2018

Error Error

There are times when I think Life just likes throwing me curveballs. 
*exhales* 
So like. I've been probably what one would consider 'stressed' for the past little bit.
I honestly don't know. Like. It's the same old drama different day.

But in any case. Things were just getting to a point where I just wanted to get away from home and work and go somewhere.
So one of my friends was like "Can I help?" 
and I was like "Yes! Let's just meet somewhere, grab food and let me vent and distress for a bit." 

Which I do on occasion. Cus sometimes just talking out the problems and annoyances in your daily life help to make them less of a mountain and more of a molehill. 

And with my friend and I, we usually meet up at like Wendy's to chat.
Since I love that place.

But for whatever reason, yesterday I was like. "Why not eat somewhere different?" 
And so after the choice was left up to me,
I decided that it would be fun to meet up at Arby's.
Mostly because I hadn't been there in a while, and their curly fries sounded really good. 

So we get there.
Order our food.
Get our food.
Sit down and you know chat and such. 

And I was in the middle of...well I think I was telling my friend some info about one of the story ideas I've been playing with.
When one of the workers came up to us holding a shake.

Which my first thought was. "That's not mine, nor my friends so the dude obviously has the wrong table." 
And I was preparing to tell him that that wasn't ours.

When he turns to me and goes something along the lines of. "Hi, I saw you and thought you were really pretty. So I made you this shake, could I have your number?"

*cue brain error* 
*blinks* 
*blinks again* 
Umm what? 

I glance to my friend to make sure that she heard the same thing I heard because what? 
Like...I've never had a guy do this to me before.
So I was just....really at a loss.
So I was like "Sure." and wrote down my number and gave it to him and he left and I was left with this chocolate shake (which was good) 
And my brain still trying to comprehend what just happened.

A guy....asked for my number?
Huh?

*shakes head*
It really is telling that I don't interact with guys much for this to throw me so off track lol.

And when I say "interact with guys" 
I mean "interact with guys outside of work." 
Because at work, yah I'm constantly talking to guys both coworkers and customers. But it's like...a different scenario there. Different expectations.

Outside of work....guys don't really talk to me.
So having one come up out of the blue and offering me a shake?
Yah. 
I was surprised lol. 

And I'm like still unsure of how to proceed and such because....like I said....I haven't had this happen to me before. 
*exhales*
Yay for more stress on my life.
That's just what I need. 
*shakes head* 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment