Wednesday, January 10, 2018

In A Category

It was an exciting discovery when I logged onto interntland today. 

So, you remember that I write fics right?
Right.
Because I feel like I've been talking about them a bit more this year than I was last year. ^^;;
Which isn't surprising considering how many amazing things are happening with said fics!
I mean, fanarts and fansongs?! LIKE WOW.

And today. New discovery! 
So, for one of the fandoms I write for. 
One of the blogs in the fandom is doing this "Awards" thing for the fics within the fandom. 
With multiple different categories people could nominate fics for. 

And I saw the post about it.
Clicked on it for fun just to see if any of my favorite fics had made it into the running.

And discovered.
That one of my own stories has been nominated!!
Like WHAT?!?! 
()_() People actually like my stories enough to nominate it?!! WHAT?!?!

The crazy thing.
Is that my story is up against some of my favorite fics. 
And I'm like. ()_() Am I really on that same level as these other stories?
Because wow. These other stories are amazing! 

Lol and because the other stories are so amazing.
I am not expecting to win in my category at all.

But the fact that people nominated me in the first place.
Ah. I'm just so excited!!! :D Like. It's an honor. ^^;; 

It just makes me want to go write more. To see if I can create even more stories that I love and that readers will love. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment