Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Oh, Look. I'm a Writer. ^^;;

You know how there are people who just like to talk? 
Like they just talk and talk and talk and what do you know....talk some more?

Yah....pretty sure that's how I am with writing. ^^;; 
Lol. 
Probably not a surprise to anyone by now really...

I just enjoy writing. :D 
Like, it's a great way to get my thoughts down and to make things coherent (most of the time.) 
But also a good way to give advice, show experiences, teach a little bit.... 

And I just find it amusing.
Because like...here in Blogosphere....
Everyone is pretty aware of how much I write.

But over on the site where I post my fics?
Not so much. 
Like. 
....On occasion on that particular blog.
I'll have people come and ask me questions.
Like in relation to my stories, or to writing, or occasionally other things.

And I'm pretty sure they're expecting like maybe a paragraph answer.

But...like....I'm an overachiever? 
I want to make sure that I'm answering the question well and covering all the bases and such.
So like what probably could have been like a paragraph or two answer...

Turns into like maybe a four page dissertation. ^^ heh;; 

Maybe it's my inner teacher coming out...
it's definitely my 'let me help you!' person coming out lol. 

But I have to say I do like just....writing...going into details, helping the ones who ask the questions find answers they were looking for. 

^^ Definitely a highlight to my day.
lol especially when the asker responds back along the lines of "Oh, wow. I didn't expect so much! THANK YOU this helps a lot!" 
Like Whooo!! Goal accomplished! I helped the asker! :D Yay. ^^

Such a good feeling. ^^ 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment