Tuesday, January 23, 2018

It's Just...Writing?

It's always interesting to have people comment about my writing. 
Because like...I never know what to say to it?
They're like "Your writing is great!" "Your writing is amazing!" "I love your writing style!" 

And I'm like....
Thank you?

Like...it's flattering really. ^^;;
And I've gotten the comments about my writing more often now that I'm posting fics online for others to read. 
But before I started fic writing.
My main writing outlet was this blog. 
And like...writing with friends online.

And so....I kinda developed my own writing style without a lot of feedback? 
I mean...I got feedback from teachers on papers I had to write and such in school...
But on my own....free time writing....yah not so much.  

So I just kinda write...how I want to write. lol. And over the years, I've developed a style, pretty pronounced in this blog. XD lol. 

Which all this basically says....is that I'm pretty close to my writing.

And I'm happy with my writing style. 
I like how I write. 

But I don't really see anything special with it. Because it's mine. It's just me. It's how I write. lol. ^^;; I've been so close to it with barely any feedback besides my own that I just see it as 'normal' not really anything 'amazing' it just "Is." 

So the fact that people love my writing?
lol. It's just surprising. 
But so gratifying.
To know that people enjoy reading what I write?
Best feeling ever.

To see a story I post skyrocketing into popularity, and all the comments are like "This is an amazing story!" "Read this now!" "GUYS THIS IS QUALITY WRITING READ IT!" 
Like.
Wow. 
^^;; 
Just wow. 

It just makes me so giddy inside. 
Because all the doubts disappear and I'm like. "Wow, yes, people like me doing this I want to do it some more!" lol. 

^^ So yah
Here's to more writing to come! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment