Monday, March 29, 2021

Early Morning Pricing

 It's rather bad timing on my part to get a migraine the night before I have to an early shift at work. *exhales* As it means I end up spending most of if not all of my shift as a zombie just trying to survive the day.

The migraine ended up being a rather bad one in the fact that it would wake me up every couple of hours during the night because my muscles were so tense it was making my head pound harder than a hammer on an anvil. 

It wasn't bad enough to make me nauseous which I suppose is a slight blessing. 

But it was bad enough that I actually kept my heatpack warmed up and on my shoulder to try and ease the ache there for the first couple hours of my shift as I was wandering around putting up price tags and such. 

As that's the reason why I had an earlier shift than normal.

As I usually get scheduled the 'early shift' on the days when we have new sales start in the store.

And since the 1st of April is this week...they started the 'new month' sale today.

It makes me wish that there was a way to like...have the sales be all electronically installed. Like instead of putting stickers up and taking them down only to put the same sale stickers back up with a different end date on them....the shelves would just alter their prices every month to show what's on sale and what's not on sale.

-Yes I can see how it would glitch and wouldn't work, but it would be so much easier than constantly taking down and putting back up sales-

At least it was simple work, so I didn't have to interact with customers as much as I was focused on getting all our prices up and such. Which is good when I've had a migraine and little sleep. Not having to think is always great. 

And hey...I managed to get all the sales up. So yay me. :D

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment