Sunday, March 28, 2021

Family Time

It's been a while since my family has had an extended family party.

I think it was back in...October? Where we had a group meet up to celebrate my grandma's birthday.

But otherwise...haven't really interacted with anyone beyond immediate family for the past year.

And if it wasn't for the fact that my Dad wanted to introduce his fiancee to everyone together (after meeting with people individually throughout the week) I don't think we'd have had a family get together until this summer at the earliest.

In any case.

It was another opportunity to interact with and chat with his fiancee but also to see family that we haven't seen in a while.

Was I stressed?

Just a bit lol.

Crowds make me nervous and having a bunch of people around in an environment that wasn't work related is quite the stressor to me because I'm not used to it and there's that paranoia about accidentally catching or giving the virus at these types of events.

But overall it was a good experience.

I didn't visit with as many of the extended family as I wanted to.

But it was nice to get out and do something more 'normal' after a year of mostly just traveling between home and work.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment