Monday, January 15, 2024

Finally Back

 I have to say. It does feel sooooo nice to have my car back.

Like. There was that moment of "how do I drive this thing?!" paranoia because like....it's easy to get used to driving other cars....and then when you go back to your old one it's like...having to relearn all the quirks again.

Which is so disjointing because like...back in October I ended up not driving my car around for like half the month because my godparents were in town and they rented a car and I ended up driving that car for most of the time to get them places because they really do not like driving the highway corridor between College Town and Home Town. ^^;; 

In any case.

It's always the brakes that gets me when I start driving my car again.

Because like.........i honestly don't know how to explain it. But there's a different amount of reaction to pressing the brake in my car compared to other cars.

So that first moment of driving from the shop to get back home...yah I was a bit more tense. Hyper aware of every little jerk and noise and movement the car made. Because like. I just got it fixed! I DO NOT want it breaking again. So I have to be like "Is this normal for my ancient car? Is THIS normal? What about THIS?!"

But thankfully it was only that first drive back that had me reacting that way lol.

The last few days of driving my car about?

It's felt so good. So nice to have my car back. To be back in familiar territory and be able to 'relax' a bit more about driving around in the snowy weather.

So yay.

Yay that I have my car back. So happy. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment