Monday, January 29, 2024

Tip of the Tongue

 It's rather frustrating when you injure yourself somewhere that like....bugs you all the time...because you use that area all the time for various tasks.

Most of the time it's my hands in some fashion. Mostly cuts on the fingers where they're constantly being brushed or pressed against things. 

Other areas is like your elbows your legs where you just somehow keep hitting the same spot.

Well...the other day...yesterday?? day before yesterday? Recently. I managed to cut my tongue.

Not quite sure how I did it...but I think I cut my tongue on my own teeth? Or something sharp that was among my teeth. Because I do remember running my tongue over my teeth after eating something....

But yah. It's a slight cut...towards the tip of my tongue...that literally brushes against everything in my mouth. Like I feel like I keep zinging myself because everytime I move my tongue around it feels like I'm either brushing the cut against my teeth, or eating something that irritates it, or drinking something that irritates it.

Needless to say.

I'm annoyed.

So annoyed at this stupid little injury in my mouth.

Like WHY?

It's making me wish I had super healing. Because I feel like it should heal so quickly and yet I'm probably going to be stuck zinging myself constantly for the next week.

After all, if you keep irritating something...it's less likely to heal.

So joy. Got that to look forward to. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment