Sunday, January 7, 2024

Resting?

 Sometimes I wonder if rest days are detrimental to my health.

Like...it shouldn't be a thing where one gets a headache when they finally get a moment to relax.

And yet it seems to happen to me all too frequently.

Day Off?

Headache.

Like 9/10 times it feels like.

Part of me thinks this particular one may just be because of how much I was lifting and moving things at work this past week.

Like I had to go pick and lift and pack and move a good 60 boxes for the stupid ship from store thing work does on Thursday. And then did like another 15 on Friday. And then had Petcare related cleaning tasks on both Friday and Saturday so like....if I didn't properly relax those muscles....I could see myself growing tense and stiff and the muscles getting all sore and achy and of course traveling up to my head and causing the stupid headache.

Perhaps it's also caused from trying to sleep a bit longer than normal.

Perhaps it's also caused by me reading all day long on the computer.

It could be all three. Who knows.

But yah. Kinda frustrating that the migraine just kinda....hangs out you know? Like i should be resting because I want to and not like locked in a dark room with a headache trying to get it to go away.

*exhales*

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment