Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Off To The Dentist

  I had a dentist appointment this morning.

Which thankfully, was only for a cleaning this time. 

Because it felt like I went to the dentist far too much last year for root canals and crowns and fillings and such.

So it was nice to go in just to get the teeth cleaned and looked at.

Which of course means that you have that little worry in the back of your mind of "What problems are they going to find this time?" Like How many Cavities do I have now?

Because like...2023 was a rather stressful year for me. And stress is well known to play havoc on the body. So I was expecting that to show up in my teeth this visit.

But surprisingly. Not so much.

Like...my main issue was that my gums were still bleeding a lot. But considering my fraught relationship with flossing...that's not too surprising. Though maybe if I actually make more of an effort to be consistent with that I can get my gums to stop bleeding every time. 

Time will tell with that.

But otherwise?

Nothing wrong with my teeth.

Sure there's a handful of 'watches' on my back molars where there's spots that have 'potential' to become cavities. 

But overall. Good visit. The hygienist was like "Keep doing what you're doing!" So yay! 

So that was one less stress off my shoulders. Knowing that I don't necessarily need to worry about having to go to the dentist until my next cleaning in six months. Woot!

lol and of course, having such a good experience at the dentist means I should reward myself right?

So what better than going to the grocery story and buying a ton of soda and candy!?!?

XD XD XD Lol don't worry I bought other things as well. But they had good sales on my favorite treats and drinks this time. So I couldn't resist. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment