Sunday, January 21, 2024

Starving

 There are days where I just end up ... ... ... hungry.

Like. I'm eating food and such. But nothing I eat seems to fill me up.

I'm constantly snacking, constantly going to the kitchen, searching the fridge and pantry trying to figure out what the 'key' is to finally filling full.

It probably doesn't help that I tend to 'eat like a bird' so I eat a bunch of little foods throughout the day.

But there are those days where it feels like I could eat a whole buffet and still be hungry. 

Today has been one of those days.

And it's annoying because like...I've fed myself so many different things today.

Like actual real food too!

I had steak and potatoes. I had pancakes. I had candy. I had cheese. I had granola bars and crackers.

And yet....I'm still hungry.

*exhales*

And like....it would probably help if I made something but like....I don't have the energy to actually make food. Not beyond warming things up.

Still makes me wonder some days....what my body is craving that causes it to be so hungry. What food group am I missing that it wants? 

Who knows.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment