Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Moment to Reflect

Well....today has been...exhausting.
Both physically and emotionally.

And as the night deepens, and my bed calls to me.
My thoughts are rather Melancholy.

Recently when my thoughts grow more...thoughtful.
I turn to this 'new' band.
That my Aunt showed to me on my last visit to her.

And their music...just gives me comfort.
Here are two of my favorite songs

By Il Volo.

The first: Il Mondo

The second: 'O Sole Mio

Such sweet songs.
I love listening to them. ^^
I hope they can give you a measure of peace as well. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt that Castle's girl encountered another girl...and they were going out together, which Castle didn't approve of, and it turns out the girl was the villain and she had this contagious disease of the blood where if you got any of her blood into an open wound you'd get infected, and Castle and Beckett ended up keeping her company in her iso ward because she was lonely......I'm trying not to remember any more....

-S.N.D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment