Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Congratulatory Head Bang

I need to stop moving without thinking.
Because those movements where the body just moves while the brain isn't thinking about moving but of other things...is what gets me hurt. Either emotionally or physically.

Or at least, I should learn to never place anything in my lap that is potentially breakable if I'm in a car. Because then I forget it's there. And just move to get out of the car, which means my lap becomes vertical and the breakable object falls.
I've done that at least twice.
Both with heart wrenching consequences. An awesome obsidian knife, and of course my Itouch.
(I'm still getting twinges of regret over the Itouch...it's getting better though. I'm calming down about it. ;) )

But today...I'm focusing more on the physical pain.
As once again, I stood up too quickly.
And ended up hitting my head on those cat cage doors once again.
OW
OW
OW!!!

WHY?!?!
I think I literally saw double with how quickly I stood up and how hard I hit my head against the cat cage. I literally fell back down onto my hands and knees, unsure if I could stand back up.

And again, it was when my mind wasn't focused on what my body was doing.
It was the last cat cage.
I needed to get some clean bowls and litter boxes.
Then I would be done.
I focused on what I needed to get.
And not my surroundings.
As before when I was doing the other cages, I totally would look up to see where the door was before I stood up.
But since I was almost done...I forgot to look up.
Hence....
the nice bump on my head.
I guess it didn't help that I opened two cages at once.
As I basically forgot the top cage was still open, cus I usually only open one cage at a time.
but since both of them were empty I saw no harm in it.

Oh there was harm!
Note to self....Don't do that!
Oh wait...
I will.
The next time I move automatically without my brain thinking about my actions lol.

Or I guess I could look at this in a better light. ;)
Haha.
As the store could have been giving me a congratulatory pat on the head.
(It needs to learn to pat softer.)
Because one of my managers pulled me aside as I was leaving work.
And informed me.
That I'm Associate of the Month! :D
Woot!
lol.
At least for 3 more days.
Apparently I've been Associate of the Month all of November.
Who knew. haha. :)

The store did.
It knew they were going to tell me today. :)
Soo I got a nice bump on the head lol. :)
And what do I get?
A picture on the wall -Which just makes me think of Monsters Inc, oddly enough.
And a free lunch! :D

Woot!
^^
Zupas here I come! :D haha. ;)

Until you next see these words
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt...that I journeyed somewhere and somebody asked me...what my problems were..or goals or something. So I told them about work, and maybe wanting to get my certification, or publish a book and I just wasn't quite sure what direction to take or if I should be doing something more....but I don't remember if I got an answer...I just remember that I ended up having a rattlesnake on me, and I was very paranoid that it would bite me. Enough so that I was very grateful not to have to work with the snakes this morning as I was sure I'd get bitten by them if I did. :)

-S.N.D



No comments:

Post a Comment