Friday, November 9, 2012

A Third Hit? I Don't Think So

HIDE ME!
THE CAGES ARE OUT TO GET ME!!!!

Seriously.
Today, I was doing the regular morning duties at Starsmet.
First of, playing with the cats.
Love me the kitties! :D
But while chasing one of them around,
I straightened and
WHAM!
My head connected with the bottom of the open metal cage.
OWWWIEEEEEE

Okay...no big deal. It happens.
I moved onward to other cages.
This one the birds.
Switching out food and water...
WHAM!!
One of the doors I had propped up -cus you know it had a magnetic thing to keep it up...
Decided to come loose and hit me again on the head!
I hadn't even touched the thing!

Consequently, I have two sore spots on my head.
That I keep remembering I have whenever I happen to brush it against stuff, like a pillow.

In any case...I was glad that I had no more metal cages to work with today at Starsmet.
I really didn't want to be hit a third time.

But my confusion wasn't done with.
As I went to the fish.
And as I was feeding them,
I saw the Glofish -all brightly colored.
But in the wrong spot.
They were one tank over.
Where the female guppies should be.
I literally stared dumbfounded at the tank.
And had the thought.
"Am I dreaming? I'm dreaming right? There's a missing column of tanks because the guppies should be here not the Glofish!"
After doing a reality check.
I decided that I actually was awake like I thought I was.
And that the guppies had just randomly been moved...
Turns out I was right.
Apparently our tanks weren't set up to the 'fish schematic' for the store.
And so...yesterday...I think, they switched the fish about.
So I wasn't dreaming!
For which I'm glad, cus I was concerned that those metal cages had given me a concussion lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment