Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Snapping Point

Hmm....
I wonder if the craziness of the upcoming Black Friday sale is putting the store under stress.
I mean.
It's basically the one day of the year. (Do they have sales after Christmas? idr...but I guess Christmas eve can be crazy too.)
That many many many crazy people wake up extra early to go get the items they want on sale.
Shelves will be emptied.
Fights will break out.
And the next day...it probably will be a ghost town again.
But...the wait up to Black Friday would probably seem like the wait up to Christmas Day for kids.
Yet there probably is a bit more...idk...fear at the Black Friday event.
You never know what will happen.
Frankly...I have no idea. I've never worked a Black Friday sale.
O.O I hope I don't get trampled. lol.
Actually...I hope that none of the mammals/reptiles/birds/fish get hurt. :S
I can just picture some of the tanks smashing or something. heh.

In any case.
Stress.
I'm wondering if the store is stressing out.
Because today...
at least I got to work on time lol. My alarms went off. :) Yay :)

But I didn't get out of the store home free.
You see at the end of my shift.
I went to go make sure that everything was opened. You know..lights on and such.
And when I went to put away a broom...
I couldn't open the door.
Why?
Well...
The key was missing.
At least.
Half of it was.
O.o
Yah.
Crazy right?
One of the keys broke!
The key I've been using since I started my job and it randomly snaps off in the keyhole to the birds.
*shakes head*
So weird!
I know I'm in a hurry, but I wasn't in that much of a hurry that I would break a key.

Like I said...
I wonder if the store is under stress for Black Friday.
So little things are going to 'break.'
;)
lol Well, at least Starsmet gets a well deserved rest tomorrow as it's not open for Thanksgiving.
Hopefully it can calm it's nerves then,
And the opening to Black Friday will go off....without anyone getting trampled. lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment