Sunday, November 11, 2012

Morning Quotes

Ever have a moment where a movie quote just pops into your mind and it's perfect for the situation?

It seems to happen alot to me.
Especially at Starsmet.
It might be the super early morning hours.
When I'm not quite awake yet, cus before Starsmet I would be sleeping when I would be awake now....

And two situations come into mind.
Usually with the hamsters when I'm changing their bedding.

They both come from the movie Treasure Planet.
As I've been looking up clips for music videos for the past week or so.

The first one that comes to mind is when the hamsters...kinda do that "Ahh! don't come near me! Don't bug me!" sort of squeak with their forelegs thrown up in the air. Because they know I'm going to move them for a bit and they're comfy where they are.
So the thought came to mind.
"A Momentary Aberration Caption. Soon to be addressed." (Silver)
Meaning. "Hey, this is just for a couple of minutes, you'll be back in your cage soon."

The other happens when the hamsters try to bite me, or do bite me.
Then I'm like:
"Back you go you naughty plug!" (Ben)
Though I say "Back you go you naughty hamster!"

lol.
Usually in these early morning hours, other quotes come to mind.
Usually from a show I'd watched the day before, whether it's tv show, movie, or theatre show.

Like the quotes above I find it entertaining.
Other times...not so much and it gets annoying.

Like the lyrics of a song where you only know maybe a sentence of it.
Oh well.
It happens. :)
At least it doesn't last for long, until I'm distracted by something else. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment