Friday, November 16, 2012

Mousalanche!

Can I just say; I love being random?
Cus.
I love being random!

You see the other day I put this status up on Facebook:

:Dear Family and Friends; November is a month to be thankful. A month of Thanksgiving. Well...I would like to focus on giving. Working at Starsmet gives me a nice discount on many awesome items...but not much reason to buy them. So, do you have a family pet that would love to receive a treat or toy? Send me a message with your name, address, type of pet, and what type of treat/toy to give your pet. Then keep an eye on your mailbox. :) It will come. Sincerely, Sarnic

I had one person respond to that. :)
A cousin. ^^
Yay! :) lol
They said: You are too sweet! If you want to we have a kitty named Pippin. He loves toy mice. Hope you are doing well :)

Oh I want to.
I took this as permission to go overboard.
And so I did.
^^ I got as many mice as I could stuff into the box.
-I literally brought the box to Starsmet to make sure I could get as many toys as possible into the box and still have it shut.
Then I wrote on a slip of paper: MOUSEALANCHE!!! and put it in,
Before mailing it to my cousin.
And anxiously waiting to see if it would arrive.
Soon...
hopefully...
waiting...
Yah, I'd begun to think that I'd somehow written down the wrong address when I got this message:

Thank you so much for the package fir Pippin! The kids were so excited when they opened the package and a bunch of mice spilled out. Thanks again Sarnic, you are so so sweet! :) Pippin loved it too, thanks again.

Woot!
Success ^^
Lol you have no idea how happy hyper this made me.
Very happy hyper smiley. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I wish more people would have responded.
Because I'm itching to go on another foray to Starsmet to use my employee discount lol.
As it was SUPER FUN! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment