Sunday, November 25, 2012

An Awesome Idea!....That I Can't Make Mine. :(

So.
I'm a Writer.
Right?
Right.
Well...working on being a writer, most of my stories are still in my head I suppose.
But.
I love coming up with new story ideas.
And I can take inspiration from most anywhere.

Plus. Generally I don't get jealous of other people's ideas.
Mostly because either a) I think that it's a superb idea, but I have nothing to add to it. I.E. Warm Bodies.
or b) I can take elements of what I like and weave a new story from it, that will hopefully not be too obvious of a connection to the area I got the idea from.

Yet.
Right now I'm totally jealous.
Of,
Rise of the Guardians.
I totally love Jack Frost's plot line!
His story is like exactly the type of stories I love to read.
And...I want to make it mine.
I want to do a 'Guardian's story" but focused more on Jack's plotline.
Only....I can't think of anything really to do.
Y_Y
lol I basically just want to write down what happens to Jack word for word, scene for scene and then add in bits and pieces.
lol I suppose that would be a fanfic.
But...I don't want to do that.
I want to make it my own, use a different 'lesser known' holiday or legendary figure.
Only....
Jack Frost was like the perfect person to pick.
He's usually the bad guy, in this movie he's the good guy.
Nothing else I really think of works.
.....Yet.
:)
 lol I suppose if I work at it hard enough and long enough I can come up with something unique.
But mostly...I just really admire what has been done.
And I wanted to turn around and watch the movie again as soon as I left the theatre.
Because it is a SUPER COOL MOVIE!!
But also as part of a writer's perspective, I just want to see it to get ideas. To appreciate another person's genius,
and hopefully come up with my own unique story idea from it. :)

I loved watching Guardians,
and like I said before, I especially liked Jack's plotline.
Super Cool!
You should all go see it!

And to get you into the mood to see it:
Here is my favorite trailer from the movie. :D


He is awesome! :D lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment