Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Sink Surprise

You ever have those days where you just have the heebiesjeebies?
Well this morning...I walked into work.
And there in the sink.
Was this huge daddy long legged spider.
The legs were seriously like three inches long.
IT WAS HUGE!
SOooo naturally I tried to wash it down the sink.
But it escaped.
Again.
and again.
and again.
And it ESCAPED!!
Hiding underneath the sink.
Where I couldn't see it.
And I had to work with said sink all day.
Every time wondering.
Will it come out and attack me?
Wheeeerreee is it lurking?

On the door apparently.
At some point I walked out of the back room and there on the other side of the door.
Was ANOTHER gimungus daddy long leg spider.
Like literally the same size.
Either the first one moved.
Or he called for backup.

I totally did nothing with that spider.
Just let it hang out on the door.
Careful to not get near it.
It disappeared.
Somebody may have smashed it.
Or it wandered away.

In anycase.
I spent alot of my shift looking over my shoulder.
Wondering.
Wheeeerrreee is it?

>.>
Hopefully it's not waiting for me tomorrow.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment