Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Right Subject with The Right Song

Waiting.
Waiting for the perfect moment.
Waiting to find the perfect song.
Ever had to do that?
Yah.
So I've been into making music videos recently.
And I wanted to do one with my favorite movie.
Treasure Planet.
But I couldn't find a song to match with what I wanted the feel to be.
I searched through my playlists many times.
And finally gave up.
It would come when it would come.

So during cleaning checks...a three day process to get the place clean again...cus I really didn't want to clean.
I would put my  playlist on shuffle.
And every time.
this song would come on.
And it actually worked.

Another song by Sterling Knight.

Got To Believe. :)


Hope you enjoyed! :)
I did. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment