Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shopping Heart Break

My shopping day started out a bit unusually, as I stopped at the McDonald's in the store to grab some french fries. As I've been craving them for the past couple of days. So I grabbed a small bag before proceeding with my usual food shopping.

My only thoughts as I went down the aisles: Don't spend too much!

You see, I haven't been shopping in three weeks.
So I needed food.
And food costs money.
So I was hoping to get enough food to satisfy without spending too much of the money lol. :)

It was all going pretty well.
Getting fun snack foods and such,
but not going totally crazy and buying everything in sight that I would eat.

Then.
I got to THAT aisle.
I didn't see it at first.
As the frozen fish stuff and chicken nuggets and that sort of thing were on the left side.
So I looked on that side.
After all. I knew what I wanted on the otherside.
After debating for a bit over whether or not to get popcorn shrimp this time around.
-I didn't.
I turned to go for my bread.
Home Pride Wheat.
The Yellow Bag.
Easy to find.
But.
I couldn't find it!
No Yellow ANYWHERE!
I looked up and down the shelves.
Noticing how empty they all looked.
And it slowly dawned on me.
A creeping feeling of dread washed over me.
It couldn't be.
No.
It wasn't possible.
But it was happening.
Home Pride Wheat...
wasn't on the shelf.
They could just be out...
but they're never out.
But.
What if.....Home Pride is a Hostess Brand?
With a sick feeling in my stomach -it made it difficult to finish shopping...luckily I just needed to grab fruit and cheese bread. (They still have that! Whew.)
I grabbed a different brand...I have no idea what...it looked like good bread though.
Not the best...Home Pride is the best...
but good enough.
And went home.
As I needed to know.
And sadly...
I discovered.
HOME PRIDE IS A HOSTESS BRAND!!!!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp for breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.
Has been the bread I've eaten since childhood!
Must.
Have.
It.
Back!

I really hope that it does come back.
As I know other companies are looking to buy up aspects of Hostess.
Please oh please oh please
Bring back Home Pride!
It's HOME PRIDE!
Pride in the Home!
The best bread of my liking!

>.<
They should know not to get between me and my bread.
I LOVE my bread.
lol as my family knows, I will eat bread before I will eat cookies when given the choice.

So,
for now...it's probably best to not bring up this topic again.
As someone has gotten between me and my bread.
And that's never a good thing.
RAWWR!!!

;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment