Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Positive Twist

You know.
It's more fun to have fun at work if you think of it in a fun way.

Soo New Year's Eve Morning what did I get to do?

Play with stickers for seven hours straight!
^^
Be jealous. ;) lol

Yes. Definitely more fun.
Occasionally at work I get to use the laser gun as well. :)
Beep
Beep
Beep!
You have been red line zapped!
Beep
Beep
Beep!

And then of course,
The best part!
The animals!
I get to be around animals at work!
^^
So much cuteness and entertainment right there.

How can one not go to work and be happy with Stickers, Zap Guns, and cute animals?
I have no idea. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...had horses in it....and I was also staring at a list of animals there were going to come into work today, but noticed that four or five of them had been crossed off, some sort of green billed finch, the guinea pigs, and others. Which was a bit of a relief as I wouldn't have to prepare those cages for them...but I wondered why we weren't getting them....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D
 



No comments:

Post a Comment