Sunday, January 6, 2013

But I Want To Post A Picture!

You know how with the New Year, people are talking about New Years Resolutions?
Well...I made one.
You see I have this other blog.
Focusing more on doing one page cartoons and such.
And I've been...well not updating as regularly as I wanted to.
So I was like "Hey! I can make it a goal to update more often. Like twice a week!"

All prepared I was.
All ready to post the new picture of the new year.

Only....
I can't.

Something is wrong with Blogger at the moment. :(
Where I click on the little picture icon...but the link that would allow me to pick a picture to upload from my computer....isn't there.
It doesn't work on this blog either.
>.<
Ugh.
I don't know what's wrong, but it's super hard to put pictures on a blog when I can't upload them from the computer!!!
Why won't the little button stay for longer then a second before it disappears?
Grrrrrrr.

I hope I figure out how to fix it soon.
Because I really want to update that other blog soon.
:(

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a mansion type house for a bit, with my family, when we decided to go outside. There was a beach...where the water was at the bottom of a hill...because we were on some sort of plateau island place. My friends and I were on the top preparing to launch a rocket, with the intention of hitting something out into the sea, maybe making a fireworks display. And I went back down among all the hundreds of people to clear a path just in case the dragon kite thing didn't fly off the side, but fell down. Climbing back up I noticed an orange agate colored egg, but ignored it, until I saw another one that was blue, and another one that was red and white in a big ball, so I picked up a few of them some in almost shapes of animals. And a woman from the crowd who might have been Aunt G said "Those are the biggest that have been found here." I felt rather happy, that I had found these wonderful smooth rocks. Topping the hill I quickly got out of the way as they were lighting the fuse. The black kite dragon thing took off but something went wrong and it ended up getting thrown sideways into a tree...where paths hadn't been cleared. I didn't know if anyone over there had gotten hurt, but it sounded like a little girl of about six or so had gotten curious to see what was going to fly over the ridge and so she'd climbed up just as the kite shot overhead...I don't know if she was injured either or if she'd just gotten scared silly....

when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment