Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm Not That Old!

I got called the weirdest thing yesterday at work.
You see, there were kids there.
As usual.
But this time, while talking to a parent,
a little girl came up to me,
grabbed me by the hand.
She wanted me to go see the fish she wanted to buy.
And she said it this way. "Ma'am, could you come here, please? Ma'am, you need to see the fish I want. Ma'am. Ma'am, I have a question."
I couldn't quite answer her right away because I was talking to her mom, so I totally felt the parent when saying "Just a second, I'll be right there, hold on."

O.o
Ma'am?
I got called: Ma'am?!?!?
O.o
I never thought that day would happen....at least not until after I was married with young kids of my own....
To get called Ma'am.
Was the weirdest thing ever!
Especially by a young kid...probably 5 years old or so.

I felt...adult but at the same time I was like "Kid! I'm not old! Don't call me that!" lol.

Yah, definitely an odd experience.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I overheard my mom telling my sister that our cat Flare had died. We were in the middle of a party, but I pulled Kikay aside and asked her what had happened to Flare. She tried to brush me aside, as for some reason...my family wasn't talking to me. But I managed to get the story out of her. Apparently Flare had gotten outside and climbed up into the engine of our Trail Blazer. And when the engine turned on....well the only thing they found was her tail and back legs. :S Gruesome. and upsetting that they hadn't seen it fit to tell me that our cat had died!!

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment