Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Third Time

I don't think I do well with consistent schedules.
I mean...for my college life, my days alternated as my MWF classes started at different times then my TR classes. So I'd wake up at different times.

That usually is the case with work. I work at different times.
But I've noticed that when I have the same shift...at least I have to get up at the same time for three or four days in a row....
That almost always, when I hit that third morning....I can't get up.
I roll over and see I have like three minutes to dash out the door.
At least I still make it to work on time, but there have been close calls before.

I wonder what that is.
Why I have a harder time getting up that third morning then the other mornings.
Perhaps it's because I'm only getting six hours of sleep a night, and if I don't take naps...then my body just can't take a third morning of only six hours?
That doesn't make much sense as even if my shifts start at different times...I still only get six hours of sleep most of the time.

Who knows.
It's just an interesting phenomenon to me. :)
lol  I guess I like inconsistency consistency better then consistent consistency. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt...that I got a text from a guy named Angel something....which I found odd, as his name was already in my phone, but I'd never talked to the guy before and never heard of him before. So I was a bit...leery of this random text.
I was at work, and we'd gotten in a shipment of crickets. I was pouring them into the bin and realized that the box I'd just opened actually was large crickets though they had been placed in the small cricket pile. This made me happy as we were out of large crickets. So I took then big box and headed to the other side...only to be distracted with a customer, asking questions about guinea pigs and I was helping them, climbing up to higher shelves to get the products they needed. And also organizing the Hay that the guinea pigs ate, I was going to charge them, but I would have messed up the store system, as we'd have sold one more item then we had, so I just gave the little girl the bundle of hay before heading back to the front of the store....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment