Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ghost Mine

It's funny how a headache can make you the laziest person in the world.
As it's hard to focus on anything, and I just end up watching a lot of tv, because other things I want to do...would strain my eyes more.
Because I can get a lot of headaches....
I do end up watching lots of TV.
Which is why I end up getting into the most random tv shows.
Because there isn't always something on tv that I recognize as I'd love to watch.
Or it's a rerun I've already watched....
So I go searching.

Those who have read other posts know that I'm into the Ghost Shows.
Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, School Spirits, Long Island Medium...just to name a few.

Well...I've found another one.
It's a new tv series.
Tonight was the second episode.

But it is intriguing.

It's called: Ghost Mine.

Unlike other ghost shows, this one as the title suggests, takes place in a mine.
A Gold Mine. Recently reopened.
And a team of gold diggers has already tramped off. (trapped off? idr.) They basically walked off the mountain.
Because of rumors of paranormal activity, the owner of the mine has brought in a paranormal team to investigate when the miners aren't working on finding that gold.

It's like part documentary and part ghost show.
I admit, the ghostly parts in the mine are the most interesting and I can jump if something unexpected happens when I'm entranced with the ghostly parts.

The documentary part is good too as I get to learn more about mining, terms and such.
;) Which can always be useful for stories and such. :)

At least...when my headache isn't making it hard to focus....
which it is right now.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment