Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Glitter Shower

Okay...so there wasn't actual glitter involved...so if you were looking for that....this post doesn't involve it. ;) lol

There I was, finishing tasks at work and I just happened to look out the window at the right angle.

You see, it had been snowing since I woke up.

But the snow was fine enough...that before the sun rose, it didn't look like it was snowing at all.

It was just like a....mist falling on you. Very fine snowflakes. Nothing big and fluffy.

And, the storm was ending.
The conditions were right.
To have the sun come out...while it was still snowing.

lol That was a bit weird to see....it's always weird to have moisture fall from the sky when you can see the sun.

But this. This was awesome!

Why because the light reflected off the snowflakes.
Totally making it look like Glitter was falling from the sky! :D

I stared at it mesmerized for a loooong time.

Sooo Shiny!
()_()
Sparkle.
Sparkle.
Sparkle!

Heh, luckily there weren't really customers in the store at the time, due to the storm, so I could enjoy this glitter snow for a few minutes. :)

Yep. Having Glitter Snow totally made up for getting barely anything in this "Huge Snow Storm" that was supposed to hit us.
Coming home from Collegetown also made it worth it.
Because my hometown got Pounded!
Seriously they even named the storm "Gandalf"
Schools were SHUT. DOWN.
And where I live...that like NEVER happens.

The snow was knee deep.
Enough to cover the tires of the cars.
()_()
OOO!!
So Much Snow! lol ^^ It makes me happy.
Especially since I can't really remember the snow being this deep since I was in Elementary School.
Maybe it happened in Jr. High as well.
In any case it's been a long while since we've gotten snow like this.
^^ I'm super happy! :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment