Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shopping Crazy

I am so thankful that I finished shopping for Christmas like a week ago.
Because I have no envy for all the people who are rushing around like crazy right now.
Nor would I want to venture into the mad house that surely most every store is at the moment.
With parking lots full, harried people rushing to and fro, crazy traffic on the road...
Yes. I am definitely glad I'm done with my shopping.

As it took much longer than it should have to leave even the parking lot of work today.
And the traffic, for afternoon traffic was rather crazy.
I passed a couple of accidents within about a mile of each other, and ended up taking a back route to get out of the crowds.
It was encouragement enough that I didn't venture out again once I got home.
I'd rather keep myself stress free rather than have to deal with the crazy drivers that are probably on the road, racing to get to their stores and find their items as quickly as possible.
Definitely stress and a headache I don't need.

Instead, I spent the evening finally wrapping the rest of the presents I had obtained and listening to Christmas music. ^^ Definitely more enjoyable. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment