Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lamp On

I had the oddest thing happen the other day.
Or I should say night.

As I went to bed, all like normal. Turning the lights off and everything.

Yet, when I woke up the next morning.

The floor lamp next to my bed had been turned on.

And I have no recollection of turning said lamp on.

It's also impossible to turn it on randomly in my sleep,
as the switch is a twisty switch.
One where you twist the knob to turn it on to one of three brightness settings.
-It's also difficult to operate if your hands are wet as a random fact-

Yet there it was, on. On to the first setting.

And I didn't turn it on.
I hardly think I moved that night.

Yet there it was.

Shining on me at night.

I almost would think that one of my roommates had come in sometime during the night,
but how they could have reached the floor lamp....is a question.
Why they wanted to come in in the first place is another.

So, who was my night time visitor?
Who decided that I needed the lamp on?

I have no idea, but I wonder if it's the same person who was my 'mysterious shadow' that other other night....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment