Saturday, December 13, 2014

Signing Cards

A woman came into our store today,
Looking for Christmas Cards.
Which, in reality, we should carry in our store.
As we have cards for other reasons. Birthdays, Get Well, etc.
Yet, as much as I looked....we had none.
Which, isn't too surprising either, as we aren't a card store, but a Pet store.

In any case.
I was reminded of back when my siblings and I would all be home during Christmas time.

-Because this lady was like "I need a pack of twenty-four." for her cards (which we don't carry that many of the same thing anyway.

And we would spend around half an hourish, sitting in a circle, signing Christmas cards to send to our extended family.
It seemed like we would have a mountain of cards to sign, because we have sooo many family members.
But that's not quite the case at all.

Still, it was a moment of bonding.
 
;) And being jealous of my sister's fancy signature while mine appeared to be just a scrawl across the page. lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment