Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Programs

Christmas Programs.
They happen this time of year.
In many ways, I miss the ones in my home ward.
Back when my Primary class had like a hundred kids in it so we could vary everything a little bit, give lots of spoken parts, sing lots of songs.
(alright so it was like 30, but we filled up the whole 'choir' section of that pulpit. :) ) Which was awesome! Getting to sit up on the big comfy chairs. (Unless you were unlucky and had to sit in a hard chair brought in to fit us all.)

It's hard to say any special memory with those Christmas Programs.
They merge in with Easter, and Mothers Day, and Father's Day programs.

I just remember we had one liners to recite.
Songs to sing.
And the enjoyment of being up on the stand looking to see all the friends and family who came to listen to me and my fellow Primarymates. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Lex Luther -claiming to be a reformed man, had come to me, trying to convince me to join up with him so I could learn how to control my powers, but I had trouble trusting him, as every time I gave him a little, he seemed to turn it against me, only to make it appear to be for my good, yet I didn't feel that it was.....

-S.N.D

(post written 12/15/14 as I got caught up in the ongoing Sydney Siege Situation. I hope they all make it out safely. :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment