Friday, December 26, 2014

Morning Poem

She looked so peaceful laying there.
All cozied up with long brown hair.
I did not want to disturb her in her place.
For I'm sure she dreamed of guys to chase.

Yet, my daughter dear,
I could not resist drawing near.
To look upon your resting face.
A faint smile, there it graced.

Gently, I brushed back your hair,
Confirming for myself you were still there.
A miracle I've had the chance to raise.
Now grown, beautiful, filled with grace.

While I wish I could keep you near,
Hold you in my arms, still small and dear.
I am proud of how you've grown.
And that I can call you my own.

I love you dearest daughter,
I am so glad you can call me mother.

-S.N.D

-Poem inspired by feeling my mom brush back my hair as I was sleeping this morning before she went off to work.
-I tried to write it from her point of view. :)

Love you Mother Dearest! ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at a movie theatre with some friends, trying to see a particular movie, but I ended up wandering around the entire place, because I was trying to find a restroom, but everytime I would see the sign, I would walk in and this Chinese looking guy would prevent me from entering the theatre because I didn't have a ticket. Which was alright, because I was looking for the bathroom, but I couldn't find it! And it got more annoying as again and again the same chinese guy would turn me away from different theatres. I got the sense that he was annoyed, but I was even more annoyed because I could have sworn the sign had been for a restroom just seconds before. Finally though, I found the restroom, but it was so big and complicated. There were areas for washing your hands, changing clothes, changing baby diapers, and of course stalls for the toilets themselves. But I had a problem, every time I tried to claim a stall, there would be a row of toilets in the same room, and all the others had guys sitting on them -like any normal guy would sit on a bar stool at a bar. They were a rugged lot. All around my age, but looking older because they'd been drinking and smoking, and I had no desire whatsoever to be in their company, so I continually looked around for another place to go, but then suddenly I was at work, and there were a bunch of fishtanks that needed to be cleaned, as they hadn't been cleaned properly in preparation for...the battle? But these fish tanks weren't normal fishtanks. They were like mini worlds, each containing people and species of the place/planet they'd been taken from.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment