Saturday, December 27, 2014

To Hold The Chains

I finally got one thing for Christmas that I've been needing since I moved into my new apartment.
A necklace stand.
One that can hold my longer necklaces.
As right now, most of them are bundled and tangled up in a box.
Which is rather frustrating when you want to get one particular necklace and half the box comes with it when you pull it out.
Now though, I can hang them up so that they won't be as tangled! I will be able to see at a glance what necklaces I have, and which ones I can wear.

Only.
I have one little tiny problem.
I've misplaced the box. :S
I can't find it.
Anywhere.
Of course I haven't looked Everywhere.
But I've checked all the places I last saw it lurking.
And....that box isn't there.

Which leads me to wonder...
Where did I put it?!!?
Seriously.
It's bugging me.

And it will be just my luck that I'll find where I stashed it...
When I pack to move out.
*shakes head*
Guess we'll see.

For now, I have enough necklaces that were floating around to use my necklace stand...just not to it's fullest capacity. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment