Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Learning Obsessed

There come days when I'm easily distracted.
Like tonight, when I should have written this post before midnight, but I am writing it a couple of hours later....oops. ^^;;

As you can guess, it was because I got super distracted tonight, to the point where I totally spaced that I needed to blog.

Why did I space it?

Because I love learning.
I love to learn new things, to discover something I hadn't known before.

And while in the midst of my internet wanderings of my favorite sites looking for entertainment.
I came across this website dealing with UltraFacts.
Just random pieces of information from countries, to famous people, to wars, to cool houses, to...well basically anything interesting.

http://ultrafactsblog.com/

And this website, totally was/is up my alley.
Little bits of random information, to satisfy my curiosity.

Of course I'm not satisfied. Not by a long shot.
Which is probably why I spent a few hours going page after page after page
Because I wanted to learn more.
I wanted to see what new information I could learn.
What awesome things are happening in the world around us.

It's totally cool.
And kept me entertained for a looooong time because, again. I love to learn.
And all this random information being thrown my way...doesn't come with a test at the end. :)
It's just a nice break to read about something new -especially involving history which is a favorite subject of mine.- to see glimpses into the amazing things that were done recently and centuries ago. It's great. I'm totally coming back to this site to satisfy my craving for knowledge. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment