Friday, December 19, 2014

Wrapping Christmas

Do you ever find yourself humming a song, that has almost no relation to what you're currently thinking or doing, but the words are similar enough that it sent your brain onto that song anyways?

Yah, I just had that happen to me.

As I was sitting here, staring at the mound of gifts to family and friends that I need to wrap.

And I was like "I'm Wrapping Christmas."
Suddenly, a tune started playing in my head.
A familiar one that took me a bit to place.

It's called "Making Christmas" from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas

 
Only now...
lol I want to create my own lyrics to this song.
 
Once more.
It's time.
Wrapping Christmas
Wrapping Christmas
It's a pain
 
To cut and tear and make it fine
So that no one can guess it's mine.
It's all about this Christmas time...
 
*humming*
 
Yah. I'm sure with enough time I could make up something fun. lol.
 
For now, I'll just listen to the actual song and silently plot little verses as I still....
Procrastinate wrapping Christmas. lol.
 
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!
 
-Sarnic Dirchi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment