Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sore

Sore throats have to be one of the most annoying things in the world.
Well, besides stuffy/runny noses.

Still, sore throats. Super annoying.
Especially when they're the dry sore.
And the dry sore, extends up to your nose, making it feel super clear.
So everyday simple action like....breathing, become painful.
Or swallowing.

So my life becomes a cycle of trying to find things to relieve it.
Make it less painful.

Which makes it difficult to focus on other things.
Like work.
With my throat getting so dry, it's hard to talk to people for long periods of time without feeling like I've talked myself dry, even hoarse.

Which means....I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. :S
Hopefully...its better in the morning.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Was a Guardians of the Galaxy esq dream with me and a crew working to grab contraband, and free ourselves from an tyrant that had a ship (boat ship) that was made out of an iceberg to camouflage it. Our escape involved getting shot out of rockets, and surviving in an amusement water park on rides that weren't always the safest to play on when you weren't strapped in tightly.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment