Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Comfort: Chair Level

There are evenings, where it's simply relaxing to curl up in a comfy chair, sit in darkness, and listen to Christmas music playing.

That's exactly what my family did this evening after our usual Christmas Eve dinner.
We didn't converse much,
Just enjoyed companionable silence, as we all curled up on various chairs in the living room.
Nice, huge, comfy, soft chairs.

Brand new chairs.
As an early Christmas Present, the Parentals bought themselves new furniture.
And I have to say, it's totally worth it.
The chairs are so comfy to curl up in!
Really,
Sitting down, you have no desire whatsoever to get up.
It's the sort of chairs where you can relax in.
Lounge in.
Sleep in.
Read in.
Really, do anything in, because you won't want to get up and do it anywhere else.

It's great! And I'm totally looking forward to spending the next couple of days doing exactly that.
Holing up in one of those chairs and doing stuff.
Who knows what yet.
But I'm going to be in that chair when I do do it. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It's hard to describe, but I ended up falling in love with a guy with sunkissed skin and dark hair. He and I had both had arranged marriages by our parents, but we chose to ignore their wishes and get married to each other instead of our intended. Though, by the end...I was wondering if I had moved to fast in this relationship because my husband, kept revealing little tidbits about his past -like his first kiss had been to a girl in my class and she was the one he had intended to marry until he met me- that made me question how faithful he would be, yet I continued to stick by him as he and I were introduced to each other parents and had to pass their assessment that we could do well together.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment