Friday, August 14, 2015

Cleaning Again Some More

I had a cleaning check yesterday, again, some more.
Seriously...I wish I could live in a place that didn't require monthly cleaning checks.
Its an unnecessary stress.
That usually leaves me with a headache, sneezing, sore, stressed out, etc.
Basically, nothing good comes from cleaning checks.
Nothing whatsoever.
A clean apartment sure. Fine. That's all dandy, but if I wanted it that spick and span in the first place it would have stayed all spick and span in the first place!

This time around it was more intense though.
Because it was the 'move out' cleaning check.
Where most of the residents leave.
In a way, its a relief to not be moving this go around.
So I don't have to worry about packing, moving, cleaning, and actually having a place to live in the week or so between move out and move in day. (Seriously...why do apts do that? leave everyone homeless? Its annoying.)
If things had gone to plan...I would have been moving out.
But you know me and plans...they don't work out lol.
So that was a relief.
To not have to worry about moving out and cleaning and moving in.
I just had to worry about cleaning.

And it was an excellent opportunity.
To rearrange my room.
I did nothing crazy like moving furniture or paintings around.
I just decided to rearrange where all my knickknacks were placed.
As they'd been in the same spot for a year now.
It was time for a switch up.
I needed to change the feel of my room.
Which I accomplished. ^^
lol though it took me like four hours to do so.
Because moving one thing leads to a landslide/domino effect that you have to just work around and around and around until once more everything has found a spot for it to be.
Yay! :D

lol at some point I think I'll need to declutter my room.
Put things in boxes and place them in storage.
But for now, I'm content with how its all gone down.
It works. yay :)

Now I just have to keep my bedroom (and the rest of the apt.) in a somewhat clean state.
Because its now inbetween week.
Where all the fix-it people come by to repair and clean things.
Only a week....then I can relax!

Until the next cleaning check. >.<

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment