Sunday, August 23, 2015

People Here

It was so weird.
To have people in the apartment.
On a Sunday.
It feels like I'm usually the only one there in the mornings before Church.
But today,
I woke up to the sound of voices outside my door.
The sounds of my roommates chatting.
Roommates.
Because our apartment is all full now.
With people who will actually be around.
O.o
So.
Weird.
It hadn't been like that for a year.
And here it is.
People.
here.
On weekends.
Not disappearing.
Not leaving.
Just here...
Hanging out before church.
O.o
I had no idea what I was supposed to do with them. O.o lol.
I'm so used to having the mornings before church to myself.

This will take some getting used to. lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment