Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Same Lesson

Its so sad its rather funny. 

I've had the same lesson at some point in church for like the past month and a half. 
Seriously.

I'm not even exaggerating. 
It was first a talk in church.
Then a subject in relief society.
Then the Stake President spoke on it.
Then it was a Relief Society/ Priesthood combined lesson.
And another subject in like Sunday School.
And again.
Today.

I got the subject again. In relief Society. 

Its so sad its funny.

Because I was telling others. 
That even if I went to a different ward.
I would still manage to go to a ward that was giving the same lesson.

Guess what happened?
I went to my parents ward.

And got the lesson in relief society. 
*sighs* 
Apparently there is something that needs to get through to me that isn't....

Really though,
Giving me the same lesson multiple times in a row is NOT Helpful. 
I don't like repetition. I like variety. 

The one good side to getting it in my parents ward though.
Is that before hand, my Dad was in charge of the Sunday School lesson.
And he has a knack for giving us a spiritual high. 
Really, its something I've been missing in my current ward.

The ward...has been a struggle to go to because I feel like they just focus on the negatives. Dragging me down when I really just want to be lifted up and spiritually edified.

And my Dad's lesson provided that. ^^ Which was great.
Because it made the repetitive lesson that followed more easy to bare.
I was able to listen with more of an open heart/mind. 
Because I'd been uplifted. I'd been able to consider the lesson with more focus. Which allowed more spiritual learning.

Something I probably wouldn't have gotten in my own ward had I gone to that one. 
*sighs*
Well... maybe this upcoming Sunday will be better.....

At least I had a good high this past sunday. ^^ 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment