Saturday, August 22, 2015

To Meet Up With A Friend

One should never watch Crime Shows before going to any sort of event.
Because then the paranoia can easily kick in.
Your imagination runs away from you.

Wondering if something bad is going to happen at the thing you're going too...

Yah.
That paranoia was running through my mind.
Because I'd just done that.
Watched some Crime Shows before heading out to meet a friend I haven't spoken to/seen in a long while.

What if ....
What if their phone number had changed?
What if I was talking to a complete stranger?
What if they were luring me to their house....

*exhales*
Yah.
The mind can run away from you.

Thankfully.
The fears were unfounded.

I was able to see my friend.
See their new house.
Have a wonderful visit.

It was great. ^^
I was glad that we were able to catch up and have a wonderful time.

It had been too long since we'd managed to meet up.

It was great to spend the afternoon sitting in the shade, enjoying the sunny day.
^^ It was a much fun and needed break.
It was great to be able to catch up.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment