Saturday, August 29, 2015

Going through the Bin

So I was out and about today,
Doing some shopping.

Mostly for a laptop.
(Still unsuccessful.)
But also just checking out other things too.
For example.

I ventured down to Walmart.
To get desert for a family dinner later.
And decided to go check out the laptops there.
(again unsuccessful.)

And decided to see what $5 movies they had out in the bins this time.

oooh.
This time.
I totally scored!

I got Four Movies!
It was amazing.

^^
I got Horton Hears a Who
Jack the Giant Slayer
The Chronicles of Narnia -The Dawn Treader.
And Percy Jackson 2.

I haven't seen the last one ever. So I'm excited about that. ^^
Dawn Treader I'm curious to see it again as I haven't seen it since it was in theatres.
And I liked the other two,
So I went ahead and bought them all. :D
Considering how unsuccessful my quest to find a new laptop was...
I would say this a good reward in the meantime. ^^

Yay for more movies to watch!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment