Saturday, August 8, 2015

Longtime Visit

It's always interesting to get random texts from people you haven't seen to or spoken with in a while.

Today, about 15 minutes before my shift was due to start.
I got a text from an old coworker
-Who'd left almost a year ago.

Asking me "Are you at work?"

Having not spoken to her in like...9 months...
It was out of the blue.

And to be asked "Are you at work."
Either means "Hey I'm in town (as she moved out of state) and want to say hi!"
Or "Hey, I have a question about an animal/product can you answer it for me."

Turns out it was the former.
She was in town!
With her new bouncing baby boy!

And I was able to see her. ^^
It was great.

She dropped by while I was on my shift.
luckily during a small lull in the crazy Saturday customerness.

and I was able to see her baby.
Able to talk to her. ^^

It was great.
Definitely a bright spot to my day.
I'm glad we were able to meet up briefly before the customers got crazy.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment