Friday, October 9, 2015

Almost Accident

I nearly got hit today.
In my car.

I was driving home from work.
Anxious to just be able to relax.

And there was this black truck.
Two lanes over from me.
Not anywhere near me.

But if I hadn't been paying attention.
We'd have been screwed.
Because this guy.
Suddenly veered over to make right hand turn at the approaching intersection.
And there was no looking whatsoever.

If I hadn't been paying attention,
I would have been hit by him. The back corner of his truck, bashing into the front of mine.

>.<
I honked the horn long and loud.
And the guy looked back.
At first angry that I was honking.
But then he realized what he'd almost done.
He was more apologetic after that.

We drove on.
Our separate directions.

Me, really glad that I didn't get hit.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment