Sunday, October 11, 2015

Obsessed and Loving It

Okay... I may be just a little obsessed right now.
The past few days, I've had the opportunity to just relax in front of my TV and watch a TV series.

It was such a relief to be able to claim my TV again.
My roommates have been using it. Depriving me of the chance to watch shows I want to watch.

But finally.
I got the chance.
Who knew when I would get the chance to do so again.
so...

I began watching the show I've been waiting all summer to be able to rewatch.

The Flash.

Took me under two days to watch all the episodes.

Ah.
So much fun.

I've always been partial to the flash.
Something about the ability to be Fast. The ability to be funny and help people.
It's something I've always enjoyed.

But...I had other friends that had him as their favorite too.
And me being me....
I kept quiet about my appreciation for him as a superhero...
I'm not one to get into battles over who likes who more or who knows more about the superhero.

The Flash.
Ah the flash has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

To finally get a TV series about him.
I was more than excited.
Finally!
Something to watch to see. I've been waiting for years for a movie...just one movie....but that is still years down the road.
But a TV show?!
Even better! Because then I would get more than two hours of the Flash.
I could get hours upon hours of the Flash.

And the show.
The show is great.
I love it to pieces.
It's one of those shows that gets me excited.
Where I get invested.
Where I must know what happens next.

Much easier to find in a book, than in a TV series.

There aren't many TV series where I want to be able to watch it again.
And again.
And again.

But the flash.
Oh I looked forward to it every week while the first season was airing.

To finally have the TV series available on Netflix, on DVD.
I can watch it whenever and wherever I want.
And it is glorious!

Lol.
I may be a tiny bit obsessed.
Just a bit.

But why not indulge in something that brings joy? lol.

Watching the Flash has been a breath of creative fresh air.
I love watching it.

My roomies on the other hand...lol they don't see why I'm so into the show.
And I'm probably driving them a bit mad with how much I've been watching and rewatching the episodes.
And at this point I don't care lol.

I'm enjoying this.

^^ Can't wait to return to watching more.
>.>
<.<
As soon as the roomies go to bed.... lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment