Sunday, October 18, 2015

Matching Chocolate

My roommate was in charge of teaching the Relief Society lesson at church today.
And because she was amazing.
She brought chocolate.
Hershey's Hugs and Kisses chocolate to be exact.
Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, the Swirly White Chocolate.

And I was given the task of handing out the chocolate to all the girls who came in.
One of each flavor.

A purple wrapping, a silver wrapping, a stripped wrapping.

It was fun,
To see the girls light up when they realized that I was giving out chocolate.

lol.

But it was more interesting the fact....
That by total accident.
As I hadn't coordinated this at all.

I was in fact, wearing the colors of the chocolate wrapping.

I had on a silver/black/grey designed skirt, and a purple shirt.

All that matched the chocolate.

And the girls noticed.
Complimented me on it.

Which is kinda funny, because I hadn't done it on purpose.
After all, it was my roommate's lesson, I'd just helped her set up.

But I have to say, it's always fun to wear the same colors as something/someone

Usually I match my roommates.
Like I did today, as she was also wearing purple. lol

But this was a fun switch up.
Matching the chocolate. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment