Friday, October 23, 2015

Whiteboardness

So for a while now,
We (as in me and roommates)
Have talked about getting a white board to put in the kitchen.
That way we can write notes/schedules/events etc on it.
And everyone knows where everyone is, or when they're supposed to be back.
That sort of thing.

One roommate stated that her brother has this giant white board, that she could get.
But....time passed by.
Without the white board showing up.
And it turns out....it's so big, that it doesn't fit into a regular car car.
No you need like...a truck to move the thing because its four feet by four feet or something like that.

...And none of us own a truck.

So...the whiteboard never appeared....

Finally.
I grew tired of it.
I took matters into my own hand.

As...a few years ago.
Probably about the same time I started blogging.
I had bought myself a nice big white board.
It wasn't as big as the one my roommate said the one she could get was.
But still nice and big enough that we could comfortably divide the board into four and have room to write in each box.

As I'd intentionally gotten it big, way back then.
In order to help me visualize story ideas and such.
And it's been not in use for like...3 years...over three years really.
So I figured.
I have it.
Might as well use it.

So I put it up.
And debated about whether or not I should pre pick where my roommates would go.
But decided that they could make their own choice in that matter.
I divided the board up into four squares.
And picked the top left one for myself.
Wrote my schedule on it.
And left it for the others to find.

Funny thing is...that when they found it....
They placed their names where I would have placed them anyways. lol.

So I needent have worried about where their names on the board would go. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment